We do the work so you don’t have to
A money manager just manages your money, but we go beyond to help ensure you can meet the financial goals you have for your life.
Bringing clarity and understanding to a complex financial world
- Each year, a confusing array of investment offerings and products are introduced.
- We strive to understand all financial products and build your portfolio with the best ones available.
- We can help you understand and evaluate your choices: from new ETF, employee pension plans, insurance products, annuities, and even private investments.
Selecting asset allocation for your stage of life
- Our approach is tailored to your situation and we work together to build the most appropriate portfolio for you.
- We believe in the importance of stocks and bonds in a balanced portfolio as well as representation across industry sectors to dampen volatility from any one sector’s performance.
- Through our personal relationship, we will monitor if your portfolio remains appropriate withn life changes.
- Providing you with understandable reports on your investments makes it easy to evaluate your financial position.
Read More: Investing at Lucas Capital
Having a sound financial plan for whatever the circumstance
- Your financial future is driven by your life plans and we capture all major life events to assess their financial impact using our proprietary modeling tools.
- Your personal balance sheet allows you to see all of your assets, liabilities, and net worth on a single page.
- Using growth and spending assumptions, we can project your assets over time.
- Cash flow report details income and spending so you can make the right choices for you.
Read More: Steps For a Worry-Free Finacial Future
Assisting with your Charitable giving to ensure a legacy for the future
- Lucas Capital is a long-time partner with NJCF, an organization that shares common core values and helps streamline your charitable giving.
- We have expertise and can help with Donor Advised Funds to help meet your charitable objectives with a tax-efficient strategy.
- Charitable giving can become a family activity that helps your children become more involved in financial and charitable pursuits.